Funding and spending. When you make a payment on 2KXO, you agree to provide a valid funding instrument. When you have successfully added your funding instrument, we will allow you to initiate a transaction using 2KXO Connect.
- Pricing. Pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, all of which you are responsible for paying.
- Extra terms. You may be presented with additional terms related to a specific payment before you confirm the transaction (such as shipping terms for tangible goods). Those additional terms will also govern that transaction.
- Subscriptions. If you purchase a subscription to an app, feature or to a feature within an app, we will bill your funding instrument immediately, and then again at the beginning of each subscription period. The following terms apply for subscriptions purchased through 2KXO:
- If a free trial period is offered and you do not cancel during the free trial period, you will be billed at the end of the free trial period and at the beginning of each subsequent subscription period.
2. You can cancel subscriptions at any time on your Account Settings page.
3. If you cancel a subscription you will still have access to the app or feature you subscribed to through the end of the subscription period. If an app or feature you subscribed to becomes unavailable during your subscription you will not be billed at the beginning of the next subscription period.
- Actual sale. With the sole exception of Sections 1.6, 1.7, and 1.8, below, you may only use 2KXO to process a funding transaction for a legitimate, bona fide purchase of a product or service or a donation payment. Except as set forth below, you may not use 2KXO to fund a transaction or otherwise transfer electronic value, not in conjunction with a purchase or a donation payment.
5. Person-to-Person Donations of funds (“DONATE”) may be made available in the 2KXO service at our sole discretion. If you use DONATE, you consent to the following terms:
- You may not use DONATE if you are under the age of 18.
2. We may require that you provide more information to complete a transaction.
3. DONATE is not intended to be used for non-business, commercial, or merchant transactions and such use may be discontinued without notice by us at any time. We may reverse or place a hold on your transactions or place funds in reserve if evidence of fraudulent business, commercial, or merchant use is discovered.
4. If you receive and accept a DONATE transfer you are liable to us for not only the payment but also any third-party fees that may result from a later invalidation of that payment for any reason, including without limitation if you lose a claim or a chargeback, or if the payment is reversed. We reserve the right to charge your funding instrument or take any other legal action to collect the funds to the full extent allowed by applicable law.
5. Use of DONATE may subject you to fees including without limitation those from third parties, such as reversal charges or other fees for insufficient funds if your attempted payment is rejected.
6. DONATE must be used in compliance with applicable law and may not be used in connection with any illegal or illicit transaction. In addition, payments relating to the following activities are prohibited regardless of whether the activity is illegal in your location: (a) weapons, ammunition, or explosives; and (b) gambling, games of skill, lotteries, raffles, or fantasy sports. If illegal, illicit, or otherwise prohibited transactions are reported or discovered, we reserve the right to act including without limitation the following, without notice to you: place a hold on your transactions; place your funds in reserve; limit your ability to use 2KXO Payments; report the activity to authorities; or deactivate your account entirely.
- DONATE agreement. If you use DONATE and you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in the U.S. or anywhere serviced by 2KXO, you consent to the following applicable risks and other terms:
- DONATE use is at your sole risk and we assume no responsibility for the underlying transaction of funds, or the actions or identity of any transfer recipient or sender. Disputes regarding funds are between you and the sender of a payment. If a sender files a claim for a chargeback after a DONATE transaction, we are not responsible for determining the veracity of claims or the disposition of the payment.
Regulated Payments in the European Economic Area. If you use DONATE or donate to a charity that uses 2KXO to process donation payments, and you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in a country other than the U.S. or Canada, the same terms apply.
- Payments to Sellers in the US. We serve as a limited payment collection agent of sellers offering items or services (“LISTINGS”) on 2KXO, and we are authorized to accept payment from you on behalf of those sellers for a purchase of that listing, merchandise or for services rendered. Your full payment to us of the transaction price for a seller’s listings constitutes payment to that seller and satisfies your payment obligations to that seller for the purchased item.
- Payments to Sellers in the European Economic Area. To make a payment to a seller offering listings or service on 2KXO, you must use the account provided to you, which can only be used to purchase listings on 2KXO. You can top up this account using a variety of payment methods, such as a credit card, debit card, or ACH credit.
- Donations. If you donate to a charity on 2KXO, or to an individual who uses the features 2KXO makes available to raise and collect funds for personal causes, the following terms apply:
- If you donate to a charity, you acknowledge that you make this donation as a charitable contribution, and you are not receiving any goods or services in return. As the tax laws vary by state and by country, please consult a tax professional regarding the deductibility of this donation.
2. We reserve the right to refuse payments intended for charities or individuals that fail to comply with our terms and policies. If we refuse payment to your intended recipient, you will be entitled to a refund.
3. Fundraising campaigns to benefit charities may be created by 2KXO users (“Fundraisers”). If a Fundraiser pledges to match donations to a fundraising campaign, you acknowledge that 2KXO does not guarantee that the Fundraiser will fulfill the pledge. If you donate to a charity through such a fundraising campaign, you will not be entitled to a refund of your donation on the basis that the Fundraiser did not fulfill the pledge.
- No Warranties. You acknowledge that any products or services you may purchase are sold by merchants, not by 2KXO Inc. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH 2KXO SERVICE.
- Payment Methods
- Funding instruments. We want to make 2KXO convenient, so we allow you to fund your transactions using several different sources, like credit cards and debit cards, PayPal, and other payment methods.
- Authority. When you provide a funding instrument to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that funding instrument. When you fund a transaction, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the funding instrument you designate for the transaction. You also authorize us to collect and store that funding instrument, along with other related transaction information. We may also use certain payment card updater services, whose availability varies by issuer, to ensure we have the most up-to-date information about funding instruments we store.
- Authorization. If you pay by credit or debit card, we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount, which may be as high as the full price of your payment. Your card will be charged at the time you initiate a payment, or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, this pre-approval may result in those funds not otherwise being immediately available to you.
- Failed payments. If you pay by debit card and your load transaction results in an overdraft or other fees from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
- 2KXO Debit Card Balances. 2KXO Debit Cards may be used to generate a debit card balance (“Debit Card Balance”) on 2KXO. You can then use this Debit Card Balance on our platform as a payment method. The following terms apply to Debit Card Balances:
- If you enter the Debit Card’s PIN and click “Redeem” at www.2KXO.com/Debitcards/redeem, we will credit the Debit Card’s value to your Debit Card Balance. Once you have entered the PIN on your Debit Card, the value you received can’t be restored to the original Debit Card.
2. All Debit Cards converted at www.2KXO.com/Debitcards/redeem as described above will result in Debit Card Balances that can be used exclusively to make payments to developers on the platform; your Debit Card Balance will be applied toward funding transactions you wish to complete, and if your Debit Card Balance is insufficient to complete a transaction, we will ask you to elect an additional payment method to cover the difference. Debit Cards converted in certain games, however, may result in value that can only be used within that game, or in other games from the same developer.
3. 2KXO is not a bank, so Debit Card Balances are not depositing, and they do not earn interest. Debit Card Balances are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, or any other entity or insurance scheme, whether governmental or private.
4. We may change the process to convert Debit Cards into Gift Card Balances, or the ways that you can use your resulting Gift Card Balance, at any time as we deem necessary without prior notice to the full extent permitted by law.
5. Time to time we may have bonus offers. Bonus offers are open to customers who redeem a participating 2KXO referral during the offer period stated on the referral page. To obtain the bonus item, visit www.2KXO.com/Debitcards/redeem, enter the Debit Card PIN when prompted, and follow the instructions to receive your item. We will not give notice of the expiration of these bonus offers. Free Debit items may vary; average retail value of items will range from approximately one to fifteen USD ($1-15). Bonus offers may not be combined with other offers and discounts, nor exchanged, nor redeemed for cash. Other terms and conditions may apply to the use of 2KXO Debit Cards and of www.2KXO.com; see site for details.
6. You may not sell your Reward Balance or any portion thereof, nor transfer any portion thereof to anyone outside of 2KXO.
7. Gift Card Balances are not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value from us unless required by law.
8. 2KXO Debit Cards and Gift Card Balances don’t expire. However, Gift Card Balances are subject to our Abandoned Property provision (Section 3.6, below).
- Incompatibility. You may at some point encounter an app or feature that does not support the payment method you would prefer to use; however, you can select a different type of payment instrument (such as credit or debit card, or mobile operator billing).
- Actions We May Take
- At-will use. We may revoke your eligibility to use 2KXO at any time at our sole discretion.
- Inquiries. By using 2KXO, you acknowledge and agree that we may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness.
- Our right to cancel. We may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction violates these Terms or the Terms of Service, or if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss. We may also cancel any Debit Card Balance or Advertiser Balance accumulated, transferred, assigned, or sold because of fraudulent or illegal behavior.
- Payment limitations. To prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may place a delay on a payment for a period, or limit funding instruments for a transaction, or limit your ability to make a payment, or deactivate your account.
- Sharing of information. To prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may contact your funding instrument issuer, law enforcement, or affected third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with, if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
- Abandoned Property. If you leave a Debit Card Balance or Wallet Balance unused for the period of time set forth by your state, country, or other governing bodies in its unclaimed property laws, or if you delete your account and leave a Debit Card Balance or Advertiser Balance, or if we deactivate your account and you do not meet any conditions necessary to reinstate it within six (6) months, we may process your Debit Card Balance or Advertiser Balance in accordance with our legal obligations, including by submitting funds associated with your Debit Card Balance or Advertiser Balance to the appropriate governing body as required by law.
- Disputes and Reversals
- Customer assistance. Subject to Sections 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, and 4.5, we provide various tools in our Support Center to assist you in communicating with a third party to resolve a dispute arising from a payment transaction.
- No liability for the underlying transaction. If you enter into a transaction with a third party and have a dispute over the goods or services you purchased or over the donation you made, we have no liability for the goods or services underlying the transaction or for how the third party used your donation. Our only responsibility is to handle your payment transaction. All payments are final unless otherwise required by law. If you order something that becomes unavailable before it can be provided to you, you may request a refund of your payment.
- Duty to notify us. If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify us immediately, so that we may act to prevent financial loss. Unless you submit the claim to us within 30 days after the charge, you will have waived, fully permitted by law, all claims against us arising out of or otherwise related to the transaction.
- Intervention. We may intervene in disputes concerning payments that may arise between you and a seller, but we have no obligation to do so.
- Technical difficulties. If you experience a technical failure or interruption of service that causes your payment to fail, you may request that your transaction be completed later.
- Notices and Amendments to These Terms
- Notice to you. By using the 2KXO service, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically any important information regarding your payments or your account. We may also provide notices to you by posting them on our website, or by sending them to an email address or street address that you previously provided to us. Website and email notices shall be considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted or sent; notices by postal mail shall be considered received within three (3) business days of the time sent.
- Notice to us. Except as otherwise stated, you must send notices to us relating to 2KXO and these Terms by postal mail to: 2KXO, Attn: Legal Department, 35-37 36th Street, Astoria, New York 11106
- Amendment guidelines. We may update these Payments Terms at any time without notice as we deem necessary to the full extent permitted by law. The Payments Terms in place at the time you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
- Service Requirements, Limitations and Restrictions
- Compliance with Applicable Laws:You must use the Services in a lawful manner, and must obey all laws, rules, and regulations (“Laws”) applicable to your use of the Services and to Transactions. As applicable, this may include compliance with domestic and international Laws related to the use or provision of financial services, notification and consumer protection, unfair competition, privacy, and false advertising, and any other Laws relevant to Transactions.
- Prohibited Businesses and Activities:You may not use the Services to enable any person (including you) to benefit from any activities Stripe Inc, has identified as a prohibited business or activity(collectively, “Prohibited Businesses”). Prohibited Businesses include use of the Services in or for the benefit of a country, organization, entity, or person embargoed or blocked by any government, including those on sanctions lists identified by the United States Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC).
Please review the list of Prohibited Businesses thoroughly before registering for and opening a 2KXO Account. If you are uncertain whether a category of business or activity is prohibited or have questions about how these restrictions apply to you, please contact us. Stripe Inc may add to or update the Prohibited Business List at any time.
- Other Restricted Activities:You may not use the Services to facilitate illegal Transactions or to permit others to use the Services for personal, family or household purposes. In addition, you may not allow, and may not allow others to: (i) access or attempt to access non-public 2KXO systems, programs, data, or services; (ii) copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, resell, or distribute in any way, any data, content, or any part of the Services, Documentation, or our website except as expressly permitted by applicable Laws; (iii) act as service bureau or pass-through agent for the Services with no added value to Customers; (iv) transfer any rights granted to you under this Agreement; (v) work around any of the technical limitations of the Services or enable functionality that is disabled or prohibited; (vi) reverse engineer or attempt to reverse engineer the Services except as expressly permitted by Laws; (vii) perform or attempt to perform any actions that would interfere with the normal operation of the Services or affect use of the Services by our other users; or (ix) impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Service.
- Suspicion of Unauthorized or Illegal Use
We may refuse, condition, or suspend any Transactions that we believe: (i) may violate this Agreement or other agreements you may have with 2KXO; (ii) are unauthorized, fraudulent or illegal; or (iii) expose you, 2KXO, or others to risks unacceptable to 2KXO. If we suspect or know that you are using or have used the Services for unauthorized, fraudulent, or illegal purposes, we may share any information related to such activity with the appropriate financial institution, regulatory authority, or law enforcement agency consistent with our legal obligations. This information may include information about you, your 2KXO Account, your Customers, and Transactions made through your use of the Services.
- Additional Terms
- Conflict of terms. All transactions made on the 2KXO platform are governed by the 2KXO INC., 2KXO INC., CONNECT TERMS. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and the 2KXO Terms of Service, 2KXO INC., 2KXO INC., CONNECT TERMS shall prevail.
- Conflict of laws. Some countries may restrict or prohibit your ability to make payments via 2KXO. Nothing in these Terms should be read to override or circumvent any such foreign laws.
- Courtesy translations. These Terms were written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of these terms’ conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
- Trade sanctions. You must not use 2KXO in connection with activities, individuals, or entities that are in a country or region that is embargoed by the United States or that would otherwise violate applicable U.S. or non-U.S. trade sanctions.
- “Us”. Without limiting Section 7.1, above, the following are the entities to which “us,” “we,” “our,” or “2KXO” refer:
- If you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in the U.S. or Canada, these Payments Terms are between you and 2KXO Inc.,